If you are reading this chances are you have already tried the Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea, or maybe you keep hearing about it over and over and want to give it a try. Either way, you came to the right place! This is a super easy and versatile recipe. You don’t need the exact ingredients to get close to the same final product!
What you will need:
- Lemonade (or fresh squeezed lemons to make lemonade)
- Peach Tea Bags
- Mint Tea Bags
Your measurements will depend on how much tea you want to make and also how big your mug is. This recipe makes 2 medium sized mugs worth of the tea.
- Combine equal parts water and lemonade. I do 1 1/2 cups of each to make two cups of tea.
- Heat the water and lemonade mixture on the stove until it starts to steam, it does not need to come to a boil but it is okay if it does.
- Once the lemonade mixture is steaming add 2 teabags of each tea (Peach and Mint).
- Cover and remove from heat. Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to the bottom of each mug. You can add more if you like it sweeter!
- Pour the tea over the honey and enjoy!!
Bigelow Perfect Peach and Mint Medley are the exact tea bags I used for this recipe. While they are not the exact tea bags that Starbucks uses, I did find this version to taste exactly like the original!
What’s your favorite Starbucks copycat recipe to make at home?